Table of Contents
ts-setup - create a new 3store knowledge-base
ts-setup [-h] [-u <user>]
[-p <passwd>] [-d <db>] [-r <host>] [-v] [-s] [-e] [-f features]
creates new 3store knowledge bases or updates existing ones to a new internal
format. Updates are sometimes necessary following an upgrade to a new version.
You will be warned in the release notes is this is required.
Just running ts-setup with no options will
create the default knowledge-base with inference turned on, and import the
RDFS definitions file.
- -h, --help
- Show brief help message.
- -u, --username
- Set the username for the newly created/modified
knowledge-base. This is optional, if it is not given a default will be used,
generally 'rdf' unless it was changed at build time.
- -p, --password
- Set the
password for the newly created/modified knowledge-base. This is optional,
if it is not given a default will be used, generally 'rdf' unless it was
changed at build time.
- -d, --database
- Set the database name used for the knowledge-base
to create (they exist as MySQL databases with a special table layout).
- Give a remote host to connect to and create the knowledge-base on.
If not given it will use the local machine.
- -v, --verbose
- Increase verbosity,
repeat the -v to get more messages, 1 level will report progress, 2 will
include debugging messages.
- -s, --show
- Show URIs as they are asserted.
- -e, --erase
- Wipe the store. Can be used to reset knowledge-bases completely.
- -f, --feature
- Enables per-KB features, the features available are Standards compliance
or Inference, they may not both be enabled on the same store. The default
is `I' to turn on Inference.
- -n, --print-only
- Don't execute SQL commands, just
show the commands that would be executed. Useful for tracing problems and
Table of Contents